Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

11 July 2015

PaperArtsy: New Products: Day 7

Hi, another evening of JOFY stamps.. tonight its all about JOFY38 and you can pop over to the PaperArtsy blog (click the button) for some more fabulous samples from my 'wingmen'.... (and thanks to Leandra for her lovely projects too.)


Here are a couple more samples from the recent demo day I mentioned yesterday.  I LOVE the dandelion/seedhead on this plate - I can see me using this image A LOT!



These last two cards are coloured using the Fibralo pens, and have a nice watercolour look to them. I stamped the images in Watering Can Archival Ink - this is a different colour for me to stamp main images in - its softer than black (obviously) and I really like it!


Thanks for stopping by - head on over to the PA blog to see more...

x
Share:

3 comments

  1. These look really useful - not meant to sound so 'weasally' but we always have a few favourite 'go to' stamps - and these are they!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these would be fab as fireworks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo - What I like about these cards is the feeling of simplicity - even though there's lots of details.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig