Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

12 September 2015

New PaperArtsy Products: Day 6

HO HO HO.. or should I say Jo Jo Jo because this evening on the PaperArtsy blog its my turn and is about my latest JOFY stamp release - and these are all about Christmas...
PaperArtsy have made a great video of the release, so pull up a chair, pour yourself a glass of eggnog and enjoy:


Here are this year's christmas stamps sets.  There has been a 'rustic' trend in christmas decorations over the last couple of years along with the usual glitz and glamour and I hope these stamps set tick both those boxes.  I love my snowman - I call him Twiggy - just standing there in his flower pot hoping for snow!

JOFY40 has a bit more of the sparkly side of christmas - a glass cloche filled with ornaments - LOVE that idea...

Here's a little something I made using the new stamps.. a cute little 3x5in box canvas.. I painted the canvas in a blend of Bora Bora and Slate (mixed with a little bit of Stone to lighten the grey). Snowflakes are JM07 (its a 'go'to' christmas stamp for me).
My festive wingmen did a great job at creating samples (and with quite a short deadline - thank you soooo much for that)  you can see their lovely projects over on the PaperArtsy blog.  So THANK YOU Keren, Lauren, Clare and Liz - I am recommending that you all go straight to the top of Father Christmas's NICE list.

I hope you all enjoy the stamps, the stamples and the fast approaching festive season!
ho ho ho!


x
Share:

9 comments

  1. They are fabulous Jo and your samples are SO beautiful. Congratulations on yet another amazing launch. I know these stamps are going to be on an awful lot of Wishlists coming up to Christmas. Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, THANK YOU Lauren for your samples - LOVED them! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely!!! I promised myself that this year I would use what I had rather than buy more! But I can buy these and put them away for 2016! That counts!!! Lovely samples too. I just get over my canvases phobia!! The little block is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I can't promise there won't be more in 2016 though! :o)

      Delete
    2. No problem with that, I can always be ahead of the curve and then behind it - if you follow my drift.....

      Delete
    3. A canvas phobia! :o) that little canvas is not bigger than a 10x15cm card - nothing scary about that! :o)

      Delete
  3. I just LOVE these stamps and can't wait to get hold of them! Will Paperartsy be at the NEC Birmingham this November? Do hope so... It would be great to see the whole range together as my wish list is quite l~o~n~g! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gill, keep an eye on the PaperArtsy blog - they list on the side bar what shows they are going to be at.
      I know they will be at Happy Stampers/Port Sunlight and at the Doncaster show (both October) - but not sure about Birmingham.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig