Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

20 April 2016

Gelli® printed...

... pieces that didn't make into my previous Gelli® print related post.. because when you're getting ready for demo's you make lots of bits and pieces (well I do, I assume everyone does lol) .... here are some of those pieces.. all these projects were made using the new mini Gelli® plates

These started off as one long panel (10x30cm) and the background was decorated as one long panel -  but I think its much nicer cut in half and with decorated separately...


Oh I do like an ombre background! (& a 'before and after' shot) This panel had been on my desk for a while - great to use & show how different backgrounds and layers can work together... 

ombre background, gelli printing, stamping, painting and pencil work 

... here is Gelli printing at its most simple - one print (over punchinella) top left hexigon, and then 2 ghost prints... creating a background for a flower & bold word stamp... (oh, and a  border of gold painted/printed bubble wrap!  for a touch of sparkle/shine!)


I hope these samples inspire you to get Gelli printing!!


Thanks for stopping by

x

(Gelli® used with permission. Owned by Gelli Arts® LLC)
Share:

5 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig