Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

25 January 2017

#365Challenge.... January: Part 1

Since the start of the year I've been creating postcard size (6x4in) mixed media journaling cards. Each one is prompted by the questions asked each day on the Flow Magazine Calendar.

I really like the idea of this - answer a question a day, make a card in the process... how hard could it be?! Well it turns out sometimes the questions are quite tricky to answer and make you think.. and sometimes if the questions are too tricky I just make a pretty card instead! lol
Its my plan and I'll bend the rules if I want to!

My self imposed 'rules' are brief:
1. Answer the questions
2. Use only supplies I have in my possession... attacking the stash as ever!
3. Make a card each day
4. HAVE FUN!!

I post the cards on Instagram (you can follow me on Instagram @jofyjo ) but I plan to upload them on here in batches - probably in groups of 10-15... here's the first group  (if you have any questions about the supplies used (want to know what the question was for a particular day) you can check my Instagram feed or leave me a message in the comments.)

 





There are all sorts of 365 challenges going on via blogs, twitter and Instagram so why not find one that suits you and give it a go...

Thanks for stopping by
x
Share:

1 comment

  1. What a wonderful idea! I'm not on Instagram, but will enjoy seeing your cards on here. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig