Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

4 June 2018

ALBOTAT: Do It Now


A spread in my small Dylusions journal to 'document' what I've learned from the events of the past 18 months and that is to..
'do it now' 
ie don't put it off 'til tomorrow because you never really know whats going to happen tomorrow do you - whether its good or bad... so {try to} do it now, today... free up tomorrow by doing it today.


 This spread started off like this...
... a sketched page that had been in there a while and I wasn't sure how to progress it - but the empty space in the bottom left hand corner was perfect for adding words to!

This was a relaxing spread to create - lots of sketching and pencil colouring (Faber Castell Polychromos), the black pen I used is a Posca.


Share:

2 comments

  1. love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had an iota of your talent I would do it now as well! As it is I stare at a blank page and then decide to go off and clean the kitchen floor - I joke not! Haven’t used my craft room hardly at all - OH is muttering about Waste of Space!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig