Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

1 November 2019

Upcoming workshops....

WOW! November, really! Where did October go? Where has 2019 gone!!!! I was reading a blog post earlier today and it pointed out that this is the last few months of a decade!!! I'd never really thought about that until it was pointed out! Gives it a certain gravitas doesn't it.
I only really contemplated decades back in 1999 and we headed into a shiny new Century...
2020 is the start of another new decade - maybe its better to look at what is starting and not what is ending...


aaanyhoo... that's not what this post is about - but this does involve dates and calendars... (which is entirely unintentional but still quite a neat lead in!)...

During November I'll be running my final workshops of the year. I'll be teaching my 'Date Keeper' workshop at different locations, hopefully one will be close to you and you'll be able to join me!...

In this workshop you'll create a project that's useful and lovely! We'll paint, stamp, stencil two masterboards (in colours of your choice) and use these to create the pages of a perpetual calendar, - we'll also customise the frame. We'll use the brand new JOFY journal stamps too.
Also, with christmas only being 53 days away (just thought I'd mention it, don't panic just yet) this project would also make a lovely christmas present for someone (if you can bear to give it away! lol)... 


Saturday 02 November 2019, I'll be at Loobi Crafts in Leighton Buzzard- if you're quick there's still time to book a place - call 01525 838535, or visit the website at www.loobicrafts.co.uk

Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 November 2019, I'll be at Amelia's Creative Crafts in Studley - contact them on 01527 857 111, and www.ameliascreativecrafts.co.uk. I'll be there all weekend running two workshops:


Saturday: Merry & Bright, a triptych of wood blocks with a very christmassy theme.


Sunday: Date Keeper, I've included cards in the photo above to illustrate what else you can create using the techniques learned in this workshop.


Saturday 23 November 2019: I'll be spending the day at The Artistic Stamper in Faversham with the final outing of the 'Date Keeper' workshop. You can contact the shop on 01795 597757 and www.theartisticstamper.com


I taught this project at 'Handmade at Helen's' in Scotland a few weeks ago.  Here are a few photos of the gorgeous masterboards/ pages being created in the class:



Others went for individual pages, and seasonal colour batches:


Fabulous to see the different versions being created.


If you'd like to join any of these workshops please contact the shops direct.  I look forward to seeing you there!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig