Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

16 January 2012

ACP Week 2, Part 3: one last grey & pink post...

There wasn't any grey with the pink in yesterday's post I thought I'd make up for it with this additional post:
One of my favourite items in our home is my vintage mannequin (I'm sure it's featured on here before now)... it's a bit more shabby than chic but thats what I love about it. 
It stands in a corner of our bedroom, and items gradually get pinned on to it (for want of somewhere else to put them ie the flowers shown in the photo), & recently I've been using it to display clothes that were going on ebay... the pink top shown in the picture is one item I couldn't bear to part with so never made it to ebay (but it didn't make it back to the wardrobe either lol), then a while later I hung a cardigan on the mannequin so it wouldn't get creased...
and look at the lovely colour combo that was created! Serendipity! love it when that happens!

OK, enough of the grey & pink - onto other colours later on today...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig