Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

21 January 2012

ACP Week 3, part 3: Queen of my Craftroom!

I am the Queen of my Craftroom!  Obviously this is said with my tongue firmly in my cheek - its not as if I sit at my desk wearing a crown or anything! But if I can't be Queen in here where can I be??
I may have stopped short of wearing an actual crown but I have made myself an apron with a crown motif...
I've kept the design quite plain so that it is practical...  it looks very clean doesn't it - can't see it staying that way for long! lol (though at the moment I really don't want to get paint or anything on it - maybe this could be my sewing apron...) 
The crown is a die cut (sizzix) - I really like using dies with materials other than paper & card.  The die went through this denim really cleanly.  Love it.
Share:

4 comments

  1. I like mixing fabric and dies too, love how your crown turned out and I love that your queen of your craftroom :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab apron, the crown is great. And of course you are the queen of your craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo

    Gorgeous - love the crown!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig