Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

28 January 2012

Just a quickie post - March Craft Stamper

Just a quick post:
Another lovely edition of Craft Stamper landed on the doormat this morning - & gave me an extra suprise as one of the photo's along the bottom (on left) is of one of my projects :o) 
The big picture is a project by Linda Elbourne using lots of PaperArtsy stamps- nice..

Go and get yourself a copy - its a cracking edition!
Thats all for today - back to The Project tomorrow.

Take care
Share:

4 comments

  1. I'm defo gonna have to get it on sub, can't wait for next I'll get to check it out then.
    Well done on front cover!
    Jeanette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo ... Have I told you lately that I Love you ... Have n't got a copy yet ... I had no idea :0) Fanks girlie ... See you Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My copy arrived this morning, but I haven't looked at it yet - taking it to read in bed in a few minutes. I'll definitely be oohing & aahing over your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration your card in Craft Stamper gave me! I used your idea of the little houses in a row on a strip of paper and took it from there! If you have a moment check out my blog to see where you sent me!!! Julia

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig