Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

2 January 2012

New Year... New Look

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The year is up and running and its going to be an exciting one here in the UK - among other things there's the small matter of the Olympics!! oh yes!!
I'm actually properly excited about the coming year- its going to be a good one - and its a leap year - I like leap years for several reasons but especially because one of my Grandads was born on Feb 29th!   :o)

This is just a quick post to wish you all best for the new year... I'll be back later in the week - I have a few things to sort out which I'm excited about - I'll tell you more in the next post.

Have you noticed anything new about my little corner of the WWW? I've given it a snazzy new look for the new year - hope you like it as much as I do!

Jo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig