Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

17 January 2012

ACP Week 3: Grey + C = Crowns

Its Week 3 of my Alphabet Colour Project, and is brought to you by the letter C and the colours Grey and Blue.
oh! I do love a bit of grey & bue - whether its a duck egg, powder or teal they all seem to look great with grey!

C = Crowns
I'm starting the week with a card (hhhmmm there's a pattern forming here...), the stamped image in the centre is letterpressed rather than stamped...

I like the impressed image that letterpressing creates - has such a traditional feel to it. Love muchly!  Well worth the time it takes to create the effect (don't get me wrong it doesn't take hours longer, just a bit longer to set up, position, print, clean up etc etc etc)

I hope you like today's project - if the design or colour combo has inspired you please leave a link to your blog in comments & I'll pop by and have a snoop at your creation :o)

Thanks for popping by!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Indeed its a lovely creation jo
    Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig