Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

29 December 2008

During my current 'tidying up' project (and I'm using the term loosely because I just seem to moving things around according to M - but its all part of the process!) I found this photo (on the pc - tidying that up too!) of a book I made from lots of bits of cardboard, all different sizes, bound together with the bind-it-all. Its a book that I keep on my studio desk to try out bits and pieces in rather than on random bits of paper/ card or in my sketchbook (different surface). This page was created using a scroll cuttlebug die I'd just bought (so of course had to use straight away! lol) and Banana Frog alphabet stamps - these ones are great because they are quite large (about an inch-and-a-bit tall)... I like the page because of the metal effect to the scroll (didn't photograph too well) but at the same time am not too keen because it looks a bit 'halloween' - due to the colours - I might go back to it and try and alter it in some way.......
Share:

3 comments

  1. Anonymous10:48 am

    Hmmm. Might pinch your bits n pieces book idea! Happy New Year Jo. Wishing you every good thing for 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having the same tidy up experience Jo - presently moving stuff from one end of the room to the other...oh dear...

    Like the BIA idea and since I got one for xmas I might just borrow it. Great for using up scraps of stuff.

    Have a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having the same tidy up experience Jo - presently moving stuff from one end of the room to the other...oh dear...

    Like the BIA idea and since I got one for xmas I might just borrow it. Great for using up scraps of stuff.

    Have a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig