Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

4 January 2009

I must have been nice this year and not at all naughty because Santa brought me a 'Slice' die cut machine!!!! Yeay! I had to wait a while for it but that's probably a good thing because if it had arrived at christmas I wouldn't have got anything done because I'd have been too busy playing with it! lol
Its a great little machine! Expect lots more pics using pieces cut using it.....
Sorry about the wierd angle of this photo! And the wierd paper choices - I was just cutting anything I could get my hands on at home (which isn't a lot since I tidied up!)
Look how nice/interesting the cut pieces start to become once they've been fed through the cuttlebug (bottom right and top right pieces), or stamped on - 'button' top left, or hand embellished - '2008'.. oooooh the possibilities...... and while you're looking could I draw your attention to the GORGEOUS dots paper (frame, centre of pic) (from Bazzill I think) - how lovely is that paper!
The machine has its limits - only cuts up to 4inches, and only through thin media (no chipboard) but its really portable, and for anything thicker - there's the Cuttlebug, and anything bigger there's the Cricut or Silhouette.. definitely filling a hole in the die-cut market...
I'm a happy little crafter!! (and for more reasons than just receiving a 'Slice' - more about that tomorrow!!)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig