Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

20 January 2009

Starring Little Miss Lola

I won't do this very often (can't promise that though!) but Lola was being v cute playing with M and her new toy last night - managed to get some clips of her but I'm only showing one (you can have too much of a good thing! and I'm sure she's only adorable to us!) - its her little face at the end that sold it to me! That little face gets her off the hook when I discover she's chewed something! (cardboard is her favourite - I'll post more of that that later.. oh pants! I said I wouldn't didn't i... nevermind!)

Share:

4 comments

  1. You are either a sucker for Kitty Kats or your not. Me? Just call me a sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 pm

    Love the way she goes back to it for round 2!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwe she's so cute!!
    Miss my cat, hopefully she'll join us in Canada next week. Can't wait
    isaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:25 pm

    That's my girl!! She's a little tinker!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig