Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

5 August 2009

off to the studio....

At last my desk has been put back in place, my dh has hung storage on the walls for me (to get it off the desk), I've tidied up (!) and cleared the desk (I forget how big it is when its not covered in creative crap! lol) and I am good to go - back into my creative corner with all by 'stuff' around me and get busy!!

So this arrived on my doorstep yesterday:
Look at all that lovely rubber!!! Thats the new PaperArtsy Ink and the Dog & christmas stamps (called Nut & Meg) - they are LOVELY so head on over to the site to check out the designs... I'm particularly liking the elf plate at the moment - maybe because in a class I taught last week the conversation got slightly bizarre and ended up with the conclusion that if elves vomitted, which they would never do 'cos they are too polite and happy, but if they did the vomit would be glittery/sparkly!
Yes, euch, I know! roflol Don't ask. But come to my classes, you learn all sorts! :o) lol
So, off to the studio...I've got my lunch, phone, camera, stamps, ink pads, sketchbook, (in fact I'm taking everything from home that should be at the studio anyway lol) (we'll have our kitchen back...lol.. yay) the cats have been fed (scrapping/ playing like all in wrestlers at the moment) so I'm off....
A whole day at the studio!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :o)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig