Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

13 August 2009

oooh I do like to be beside the seaside..

oooh I do like to be beside the seeeeeeeeaaaaaa .. or well, the Thames to be more specific! lol

Today R, R, K & E popped in and we went down to the seafront in town for lunch in the Arches and a stroll along the seafront... can't remember the last time I did that.
Lovely to see them all.

And look at E's fantastic sparkly shoes! Do they make those in adult sizes do you think?! lol
I'd show you the cute the cute little dress she was wearing but by the time I took this photo she and it were covered in chocolate icecream. lol
Her dress was sooo cute - cord with pretty patches - you can see a little glimpse at the top of the page... I did drop subtle (not) hints that when she's outgrown it maybe it could be given to her godmummy (ie me) : It'd make a lovely stuffie! - (well if the chocolate icecream comes out in the wash) lol and also really inspiring for cards and scrap layouts......
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig