Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

5 April 2010

NEW PaperArtsy Stamps.....

PaperArtsy have some lovely new stamps out this month - these quick cards are made with the 'Flora and Fauna' stamps and the 'Rum and Raisin' paper packs.  The colours on these are more muted/pale than I would normally use but I'm working on a completely different project that is really quite vibrant and so these were a bit of a counterbalance I think.  These were really quick cards made from explorations I was having using the new stamps... going to be used a lot I think!
I also have the two new 'hot pick' sets - more 'stuff' made with those at a later date.......
Share:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous1:23 pm

    i love how youve used these new stamps..fab LO's

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh those stamps are totally gorgeous... I can feel a spend coming on!! your cards are just gorgeous.
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig