Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

9 June 2011

'Bloom'in Marvelous

.. is the way I'd describe the Craft Barn weekend!
For those of you that stopped by after I had managed to get paint on myself (& I was trying to be so clean!)(note to self - make/buy/find an apron!!!)  I can report that Fresco Finish (Sky Blue) has come out of my tshirt (dark grey so any residual staining is probably masked by the fabric) and my black linen trousers (tho still a little worked in - but thats 'cos I rubbed at it!)...  but lets get this straight - ahem, I intentionally got paint on my self to illustrate that Fresco Finish paints will work on any surface! obviously.... I like to provide a full service demonstration... lol  The lengths I will go to for my craft! lol

Four of the tags I made on day 2 when I had to switch to Claudine Hellmuth's 'Blooms' set of stamps because the 'Domestic' sets had sold out.  Love these stamps!! Quick & easy samples...   Houses tomorrow....

I'm off to Imagine That today to get all inky & painty with 10 lovely ladies - cracking open the Distress Stains, Fresco Finish paints, and Claudine H's stamps again....  the fun in my days never stops....

Have a good day!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Great tags, Jo - so wish I'd been there, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy tags!!! Also love your new photo, much more YOU!
    xx
    Sheelagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB TAGS JO LOVELY STAMPS AND IDEAS JEAN X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig