Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

8 June 2011

WOYWW

Hello all you lovely desk snoopers! lol  Here's what my desk looked like yesterday - yep thats a cat - not much work getting done on that desk (she grumbles if you should be so rude as to try and move her! lol).
but, look - if you look around the lovely chubbiness that is Lola there's all that lovely clear work top!! Shock horror!  But don't worry once Lola had wandered off and found herself somewhere else to sleep I quickly covered it in the normal creative mess equipment.
And this might be the first picture of my new workroom (sorry, I've been a bad WOYWWer) - so take a good look because soon we're moving again!  Same desk different location!
I'll be around to snoop at you later - put the kettle on - coffee, white, 2 sugars.  I'll put the kettle on too so I''ll be ready for when you arrive - how do you take your coffee/tea?
xx

PS - if you've popped by for some other reason than to snoop and have no idea what I'm talking about or why I would want to show pics of my desk go here and all will be explained!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Awwww, sweet, was she waiting for an important phone call.
    Glad to read things going really well for you Jo. Take care Bev

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig