Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

14 July 2014

Birds in the Barn SummerFest...

... was fun, and the rain on the day I taught at this four day event didn't dampen the attendees enthusiasm - everyone got busy and painted, stamped & stenciled to build a working clock..


I was so pleased that all the ladies finished their clocks - here they are with their projects.. usually in classes people choose their own colours to work with and are all different but the ladies all followed the sample with subtle different touches to the painting and positioning...


My main sample has a plain background (above) but the one I created in class to go on the wall at Birds in the Barn has spots stamped in Pearl Glaze and this created a lovely shimmer on the background.


It was a lovely event organised by Birds in the Barn and I was pleased to be a part of it.  You can find the shop's website HERE for news of upcoming classes and the shop location.
Share:

3 comments

  1. What a fabulous clock, I saw Jo's that she tweeted - the class looks as if it was loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clocks, love one of those.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jo, they all look fabulous. Realy wish I could have gone and joined in; they wouldn't let me out of school, the receptionist had to hold me back!!!Lol!!!.
    ArtymeB xxx.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig