Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

7 July 2014

Weekend spent at Coleman's Craft Warehouse...

.... was a weekend well spent... 
Saturday was the shop's monthly demo day, nice to see familiar faces and new ones... lots of questions  asked & answered... I demo'd with stamps, stencil and paints until they ran out!..  all projects in this blog post were created on the day and will be on display in the shop very soon.


Thanks to everyone who came and watched, and asked questions (no, sorry, I haven't written a book - but maybe I'll think about that in the future...), and the fun ladies who came to the workshops on Sunday.


An enjoyable way to spend a weekend... lets do it again soon!

I was trying NOT to find out who won the Wimbledon Men's Tennis Final (on communication lockdown!) lol  but decided I couldn't wait so I listened to the match on the drive home - very strange listening to tennis on the radio!
Disappointed at the result but it sounded like a fantastic match... sounded so good I watched the final set this morning - and it was brilliant!.....

really MUST try and get tickets for next year (we say that EVERY year! lol)

x
Share:

4 comments

  1. your samples look fabulous! I love listening to tennis on the radio - though I do find it helps to have the tv on as well to visualise the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fabulous day all round, beautiful samples as always! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for a fab day on Sunday - great fun and learnt loads xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig