Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

14 February 2022

6/52 Bite Sized Books

Well hello!

Today is Valentine's Day - wishing you a 'love'ly day - show yourself some love - drink you favourite coffee, read your favourite book, eat those reeeeaaaally good chocolates while binge watching your favourite show - whatever would make you feel pampered and loved - do THAT! 

Week 6's book has a lovely pretty Valentine-ish feel to it... I didn't intend for it to be like that (it started off with mushrooms!) but thats how it is  - and I like it!

I was going through my dies looking for interesting small ones to use in the books and found these fun Sizzix Tim Holtz Funky Toadstools... I didn't think there was mushroom on these small pages for too many.. get it MUCHroom/MUSHroom... oh, don't worry... I'll stop now... lol  cute dies aren't they.


Nothing scary about a pink, sparkly, googly-eyed skull!  Bet you didn't expect that to come out of the pocket did you?!! 


Lots of doodling on these pages - white and gold on kraft!! love it!

I was looking through my postage stamps - could this one be any more appropriate!!  What a lucky find!

Here's the flick-through video.....



Thanks for popping in!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig