Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 February 2022

05/52 Bite-sized books...

Hello

Welcome to week 5 of 52 bite-sized books!  I'm busy busy busy in the background with secret projects at the moment, so its nice to be able to show you something -  especially when its as happy as this little book!


One of my favourite colour combinations is hot pink and black and I've used it throughout this book!  

Here's the flick through of the pages - and there's a 'surprise' when the cover is under UV lights! love it!


I love adding pockets to my journals - and I've added a few to these bite-sized journals so I've made a short video explaining how I do that - you can find it over on my You Tube channel....


Thanks for popping by.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig