Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

31 January 2022

Its a mega mini book....

Hi, welcome... 

In front of my desk there's a window ledge, and on that ledge there's a book - the little book that inspired & prompted the #52bitesizedbooks project.  The book is roughly the same size as the 52 but has many many more pages... 

If you'd like a nosey through the book here's a little video...


If you have any questions pop them in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by



Share:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful mini-books Jo; I don't know how long they take you, but you certainly have a knack of bringing together lovely sets of papers and collagey bits! I love that you're now doing videos, especially on YouTube and I will definitely be watching out for more! ~ Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stef, I really enjoy making them! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig