Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

30 January 2022

04/52 Bite-sized books...

 Hi

I've just about settled into a routine of making and uploading my #52bitesizedbooks. 

This week's book has a few die-cuts. To create a quote I die cut letters from pieces of coloured card stock and used the panels on one spread ....

and then used the die cut letters on a second page - it was its own sort of anagram - very happy accident!


'Talk less, smile more' is a line from the Hamilton musical - I LOVE that show and the line is such good advice... and each time I read it I find myself singing the following line which is 'don't let them know what you're against or what you're for...' and yes, I've watched Hamilton so many times that I can quote the lyrics.. lol ... thanks to Disney+ (I've also seen Hamilton on stage - a clever, brilliant piece of theatre - I thoroughly recommend it)

Some JOFY stamps made their way into this book to - a christmas star and a quote.... well, it would be rude not to use my own stamps wouldn't it!


Here is 4/52....


Thanks for popping by...



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig