Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

30 January 2022

The #52bitesizedbooks project!

Hi

How are you today?

I have been getting all the details sorted for my #52bitesizedbooks project - I've loaded all the 'flick through' videos onto my 'Jo Firth-Young' YouTube channel, and in the future I'll add any bigger 'how to' videos I decide to make.  Its all a learning curve, a little challenging, but fun!

If you'd like to visit my channel (and subscribe - that would be great, thanks in advance)... you can find it under 'Jo Firth-Young'.


To recap - In 2022 I'm making a 'bite-sized book' each week... you can see the measurements in the photo above. Little books made from this'n'that, doodles, die-cuts, stamping, stenciling - anything goes!

I've uploaded a simple tutorial video about the #52bitesizedbooks project - if you're interested in finding out more then you can watch it here or over on YouTube with all the other videos...

This is all you need to get started....

Simple!

If you'd like to join me - making however many you like, whenever you like - use and follow the hashtag #52bitesizedbooks over on Instagram - I'd love to see what you fill your tiny books with!

If you have any questions please leave them in the comments.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig