Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

10 September 2009

LSNED



Here are some quick shots of my LSNED book. I've made it (6x6in) out of my stash - I made a deliberate decision to only use paper and embellishments that are in my stash- not buying anything new, nothing! I'm using October Afternoon paper that I've had for a while and, 'cos I like it so much, was putting off using....... how daft is that?! (the old 'but if I use it I won't have it anymore' scenario)
It also helps when making a book like this to use a set of papers -makes creating a co-ordinated book soooo much easier! I don't do it a lot but projects do come together 'easier'.....

So, my plan for my book is to put the lesson, briefly, on the front of the page and then any more info, thoughts, explanations on the flip side....

If you're wondering why page 9 is so blank- 'cos it was my wedding anniversary and my dh is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the other side of the country! lol so what I learnt that day is that its cr*p when that happens! lol
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig