Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

8 September 2009

Wearing my PaperArtsy hat...

... today I'm wearing my PaperArtsy design team hat.
Me and the other PA DT members have been busy with Christmas, and over on the blog PA are having their own '12 days of christmas' where the team have produced some lovely pieces using the ever lovelier new PA christmas stamps - go check out the blog

Above is a sneak peek of my project - go to the blog for more details. Also see what everyone else has done - the pieces will definitely get you in the christmas mood!
is it too early for a glass of mulled wine......

ho ho ho

(and if you look hard enough you'll see I'm still blushing about what was written about me :o) flattery will get you everywhere - so I'll be back on Thursday with another project! lol)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig