Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

9 September 2009

Shimelle's class - Learn Something New Every Day


I'm really enjoying this class ... running through September...make a page a day about what you learnt - however big, small, obvious, trivial or even re-learnt... Its always good to learn something new...

So, the course started at the beginning of the month and I was just rereading the prompts that Shimelle provides and I laughed/spluttered when re-read this : the last sentence of the first prompt:

'..... don't feel that you're going to get started this morning and have your page for the 1st of September done and dusted by 8am today... unless perhaps you've had a very eventful morning!'

Oh Shimelle you have no idea how eventful my day was! : by 9.30am that day (after I'd waved the firemen goodbye!)(see this post) I could quite happily have created my page and gone back to bed to wait under the duvet for the next day to arrive! roflmao
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig