Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

22 July 2013

A lovely time was had.....

..... at Crafting Time on Sunday by me while teaching my 'Grow' canvas workshop to 13 ladies willing to get inky painty.

Using JOFY stamps, Fresco Finish paints, Grunge Paste and stencils they created lovely canvasses (20x20cm) - here are a couple of snapshots, - sorry there aren't more but my other photo's weren't up to much - not in focus, bad lighting - not my best photography day.

 Liz did a beautiful job of painting the flower heads - they look so round and juicy!

I think this is Jackie's - the 'mermaid' Fresco Finish was an unusual choice for the petals on this flower and really pop off the page - love it!

I'm looking forward to going back to Crafting Time soon. Keep an eye on my Workshop/Classes page for dates.
Share:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid projects

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great work shop thank you Joe
    Yes The turquoise one is mine
    Looking forward to your next workshop
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig