Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

24 August 2008

Here's some work I CAN show you!...

... because I feel that I've been saying 'I've been busy at the studio but I can't show with you what...' So here are some things I have done in the past few days.....that I CAN show! lol

Details from a card I was comissioned to make:
Using lots of my favourite things - bling, die cutting, and my new Fiskars border punch.

I was trying to find a card blank and matching envelope the other day and came across some envelopes that were slightly marked along the edges - been in the sun (although I do make a point of keeping paper out of the sun so I don't know what happened to these)(I think were quite cheap cards and envelopes and so that may have something to do with it...) aaaaanyway where was I...yes envelopes - I didn't want to throw them away - bit of a waste so I thought I'd make a simple book out of them - bit like a paper bag book. Its not finished but just wanted to share. Same colour choices as the 45th card, and using my new Paperbag Studio stamps. Embellished with bits and pieces from my desk - like the white butterfly that I was going to use on the card but it wasn't right so I coloured the edges and added it to the book. The book's quite small - about 11x11cm.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig