Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

3 August 2008


Some might say that my studio desk is a mess... and I have to begrudgingly half agree! - but its a creative mess and there's a definite difference....
I'm really busy - in a good way - and, among other things, since my last post I have:
Fallen down the stairs at home and am now sporting a very colourful bruise on my butt!
Taught some enjoyable classes at CI (well, I enjoyed them so am hoping the customers did too! lol)
Finished a long standing item on my to-do list (phew!)
Created several items for a secret project
Bought a fan for the studio because it was sooooooooooooooooooooo hot in there!
Been to see MammaMia at the cinema - v v funny
Been to see Wall-e at the cinema - such a cute film
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig