Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

16 September 2013

A to Z of Cardmaking.....

... is the course I'm teaching at Southend Adult Community College starting next monday... the course descriptor is:

"A for Aperture, B for Buttons, C for Cards, D for Die-Cutting... you get the idea.  This course will cover many techniques and ideas about card making, and if you're wondering: Z is for Zipper!"

(cards shown are for illustrative purposes only)

Its suitable for all abilities, though of course some experience in cardmaking is useful.... I think this is going to be a fun way of learning!
The course runs for 10 weeks on Monday evenings - 2 hours of dedicated learning and card making - sounds good to me!
I really like teaching at the College- its a great learning environment.. I hope you can join me.  Contact the College (click on the college name at the top of this blogpost) for more details or to book.

xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous7:26 pm

    That sounds so much fun, wish I lived nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 am

    Great cards, wish I lived closer too!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig