Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

30 September 2013

What are you doing next weekend?....

.... just asking.. incase you are free and fancy a day or two of crafty/arty fun.. then you could maybe join me on...

... Saturday when I'll be at the Craft Barn (10:00-4:00) where I'll be demo'ing my new Christmas stamp designs with a focus on Christmas cards.. there will be other demonstrators too - go to the Craft Barn website to find out more details..


... or on Sunday when I'll be running a workshop at Crafting Time - creating a lovely box canvas with a summery beachy feel (I'm hanging on to Summer as long as I can! lol) - there are a couple of places left if you'd like to come along - contact the shop to book a place...


Hope to see you!

xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Sounds like great fun Jo! I can make Saturday too. I'm not around on Sunday but hope your workshop goes well. I couldn't see it on the list of classes though, when I checked the Craft Barn website. Look forward to seeing you Saturday,
    Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came, I saw, I purchased some of your lovely stamps and I enjoyed meeting you too!!! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig